Effects of BMS-955176 on the Single-dose Pharmacokinetics of Probe Substrates (Caffeine, Metoprolol, Montelukast, Flurbiprofen, Omeprazole, Midazolam, Digoxin, and Pravastatin) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3532795 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Nov 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.