A Randomized Phase II, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Benefit of Adding a Non Steroidal Aromatase Inhibitor to Oral Vinorelbine in Patients With Pretreated Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHEOPS
- 15 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2015 New trial record