A Double-blind Randomized Parallel Group Study of Three Cumulative Doses of Grass MATA MPL Compared to Placebo and Grass MATA in Patients With Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis Exposed to Grass Pollen in Mobile Environmental Exposure Chambers (mEECs) Out of the Grass Pollen Season
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 27 Jun 2016 Results published in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
- 18 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.