Clinical and Economic Outcomes of Ceftaroline Fosamil for the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections Documented or at Risk of Methicillin-Resistant S. Aureus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2015 New trial record