A Phase Ib and II Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of MEDI4736 Evaluated in Different Combinations in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; AZD 5069; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 14 Feb 2018.