A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Two-period, Three-sequence, Partial Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Subcutaneous Administration of 2000 IU of C1 Esterase Inhibitor [Human] Liquid for Injection for the Prevention of Angioedema Attacks in Adolescents and Adults with Hereditary Angioedema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Angioedema; Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire; ViroPharma Incorporated
- 14 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 75.