A Phase 3, Multicenter Study With a 36-Week Open-Label Period Followed by a Randomized Double-Blind Withdrawal Period From Week 36 to Week 104 to Evaluate the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) 80 mg Every 2 Weeks in Biologic Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drug-Naive Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixekizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRIT P3
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 26 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 04 Mar 2017 According to an Eli Lilly and Company media release, data from this trial are expected to be presented later in 2017.