Randomised, Multicentre, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacodynamics After the Intravenous Administration of CAL02 in Severe Community-acquired Pneumonia Due to Streptococcus Pneumoniae
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CAL 02 (Primary)
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated