A Randomized, Actively Controlled, Open-label, Multicenter Study of Efficacy and Safety of Evolocumab Compared With Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL-C) Apheresis, Followed by Single-Arm Evolocumab Administration in Subjects Receiving LDL-C Apheresis Prior to Study Enrollment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 13 Mar 2017 Top-line results published in an Amgen media release.
- 13 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (Apheresis avoidance at the end of randomized therapy, defined as no apheresis at week 5 and week 6) has been met, according to an Amgen media release.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.