A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study to Evaluate Pertuzumab in Combination With Docetaxel and Trastuzumab as Neoadjuvant Therapy, and Pertuzumab in Combination With Trastuzumab as Adjuvant Therapy After Surgery and Chemotherapy in Patients With Early-Stage or Locally Advanced HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2023 to 30 Apr 2022.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2023 to 30 Apr 2022.