Placebo Controlled Trial of NRX-101 for the Maintenance of Stabilization From Acute Suicidal Ideation and Behavior in Bipolar Depression (STABIL-B)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cycloserine/lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar depression; Suicidal ideation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeuroRX
- 06 Sep 2017 According to a NeuroRX media release, the company will shortly begin enrolling patients in a pivotal trial of this sequential therapy targeting patients who are admitted to Emergency Departments with ASIB in bipolar depression.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 15 Jun 2017.
- 04 Jan 2017 According to a NeuroRx media release, company is now enrolling study sites for its clinical trial of NRX-101.