A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-center Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Solithromycin in Adolescents (12 to 17 Years of Age, Inclusive) and Children (≥2 Months to <12 Years of Age) With Suspected or Confirmed Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solithromycin (Primary) ; Solithromycin (Primary) ; Solithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Cempra Pharmaceuticals; Melinta Therapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 According to Melinta Therapeutics media release, Cempra Pharmaceuticals merged with Melinta Therapeutics to form Melinta Therapeutics.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.