Open-label, long-term follow-up of safety and biochemical disease control of Infacort in neonates, infants and children with congenital adrenal hyperplasia and adrenal insufficiency previously enrolled in the Infacort 003 study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocortisone (Primary)
- Indications Adrenal insufficiency; Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Infacort004
- Sponsors Diurnal
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 07 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 07 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.