A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of N1539 Following Abdominoplasty Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meloxicam (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Recro Pharma
- 10 Oct 2017 Results presented in a Recro Pharma media release.
- 10 Oct 2017 According to a Recro Pharma media release, data from this trial were presented at Plastic Surgery The Meeting 2017, hosted by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a Recro Pharma media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review its New Drug Application (NDA) for intravenous (IV) meloxicam 30mg for the management of moderate to severe pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History