A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of ADCT 301 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD25-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or CD25-positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADCT 301 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 80.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Feb 2016 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.