A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Activity of ADCT 301 in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory CD25-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or CD25-positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camidanlumab tesirine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ADC Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=33) published in the ADC Therapeutics media release.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition (2017).
- 15 Nov 2017 According to an ADC Therapeutics media release, interim results of the trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting in Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History