A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Connective Tissue Disease-associated Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATALYST
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 31 Oct 2018.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, out of of 22 patients with pulmonary hypertension caused by interstitial lung diseases in LARIAT trial, 19 meet the final inclusion criteria of this trial.
- 14 Nov 2016 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this trial expected during the first half of 2018. Data from CATALYST and LARIAT trials will be utilized for a New Drug Application review of the safety profile of the drug.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History