A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Connective Tissue Disease-associated Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATALYST
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, All patients who complete the treatment period are eligible to continue into an extension trial to evaluate the intermediate and long-term safety of bardoxolone methyl. Those patients who had been receiving placebo will be converted to bardoxolone methyl in the extension trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History