A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sulfatinib Compared to Placebo in Patients With Advanced Extrapancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfatinib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SANET-ep
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 02 Aug 2016 According to a Chi-Med media release, company expects to complete enrollment in H2 2017 and publish top-line results in 2018.
- 18 Dec 2015 Top-line results from this trial are expected in 2018, according to a Chi-Med media release.
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.