An Open-label, Randomized Phase 3 Efficacy Study of ASP8273 vs Erlotinib or Gefitinib in First-line Treatment of Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Tumors With EGFR Activating Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naquotinib (Primary) ; Erlotinib; Gefitinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLAR
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 22 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Spain.
- 03 Jun 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany.
- 10 May 2017 According to an Astellas Pharma media release, based on the recommendation by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC), the company has announced the discontinuation of ASP8273 treatment arm in this trial. No new patients are being enrolled in ASP8273 trials and all patients currently receiving ASP8273 are encouraged to speak with their physician about their treatment.