A Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Multicenter, Repeat-Dose, Dose-Selection Study of CPI-444 as Single Agent and in Combination With Atezolizumab in Patients With Selected Incurable Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; CPI 444 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Nov 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, more than 225 patients have been enrolled. To date, RCC (single agent and combination) and NSCLC (single agent and combination) cohorts have met the protocol-defined criteria for expansion from 14 to 26 patients. For both the RCC single agent and combination cohorts, criteria for expansion to 48 patients per cohort have been reached.
- 11 Nov 2017 Updated clinical data from the renal cell carcinoma (RCC) expansion cohorts of this study presented in a Corvus Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 11 Nov 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, clinical and biomarker data were presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History