A Randomized Placebo-controlled Trial of Tideglusib vs. Placebo in the Treatment of Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tideglusib (Primary)
- Indications Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIDE
- 09 Feb 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint has been changed from 16 weeks to 12 weeks as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2015 New trial record