A Phase I, Open-Label, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Ascending Doses of Selumetinib (AZD6244 Hyd-sulfate) in Combination With MEDI4736 and Selumetinib in Combination With MEDI4736 and Tremelimumab in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Selumetinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SELECT-4
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 90 to 60.
- 31 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 90.
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 70.