A 52-week Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Efficacy and Safety Study of Empagliflozin Once Daily, as an add-on to Insulin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus With Insufficient Glycaemic Control
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 01 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jan 2018 to 10 Jan 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 16 Jan 2018.
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 2 Sep 2017.