Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma Who Progressed After First-Line Therapy With Platinum and Fluoropyrimidine: Integration of Molecular Subtypes Through Integrative Genomic Analysis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 15 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 28 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.