A 52-week Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Safety and Efficacy Study of Empagliflozin Once Daily as add-on Therapy to Glucagon-like Peptide-1 Receptor Agonist in Japanese Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients With Insufficient Glycaemic Control
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 29 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.