A Phase II Study of Single Agent Brentuximab Vedotin in Relapsed/Refractory CD30 Low (<10%) Mature T Cell Lymphoma (TCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications T cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, based on the data from a phase III ALCANZA study and two phase 2 investigator-sponsored trials in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma the company has submitted a supplemental Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- 24 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 31.