A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Sulfatinib Compared to Placebo in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sulfatinib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SANET-p
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 02 Aug 2016 According to a Chi-Med media release, company expects to complete enrollment in H2 2017 and publish top-line results in 2018.
- 21 Mar 2016 According to a Chi-Med media release, first patient in this trial was dosed on March 18, 2016. Top-line results from this trial are expected in 2018.
- 18 Dec 2015 Top-line results from this trial are expected in 2017, according to a Chi-Med media release.