A Phase 3 Study in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis to Evaluate the Tolerability of ALKS 8700 and Dimethyl Fumarate
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ALKS 8700 (Primary) ; Dimethyl fumarate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE-2; EVOLVE-MS
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 16 Mar 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to an Alkermes media release.
- 16 Dec 2015 Alkermes plans to submit the NDA for ALKS 8700 to the FDA in 2018, according to a company media release.
- 29 Nov 2015 The company expects to initiate this trial in mid-2016, according to an Alkermes media release.