A Phase 2a, Biphasic Adaptive Design Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of URG101 Compared With the Individual Components Lidocaine and Heparin in Subjects With Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Heparin/lidocaine/sodium-bicarbonate (Primary) ; Heparin; Lidocaine
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Engage 24
- Sponsors Urigen
- 01 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 01 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.