Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of BOTOX® (Botulinum Toxin Type A) in the Treatment of Patients With Urinary Incontinence Due to Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity or Overactive Bladder: A Phase IV Non-interventional Post-marketing Surveillance Study in India
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 22 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 19 Sep 2017.
- 22 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 8 Aug 2017.
- 22 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.