A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, First-in-human, Study of Orally Administered AL-794 to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses, and the Antiviral Activity of Multiple Doses in an Influenza Challenge Study in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AL 794 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 24 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2017.