Immunogenicity and Safety of Two-Dose Series of a Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (SP284; Menactra) in Japanese Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.