A Randomized, Open-Label Phase 2 Study of Denintuzumab Mafodotin (SGN-CD19A) Plus Rituximab, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide (19A+RICE) Chemotherapy vs. RICE in the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Who Are Candidates for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denintuzumab mafodotin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology