A Randomized, Open-Label Phase 2 Study of Denintuzumab Mafodotin (SGN-CD19A) Plus Rituximab, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide (19A+RICE) Chemotherapy vs. RICE in the Treatment of Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Who Are Candidates for Autologous Stem Cell Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denintuzumab mafodotin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2020 to 1 May 2021.
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 09 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.