Phase II, Open-Label Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity, and Immunogenicity of a Single Intramuscular Dose of Inactivated Influenza A/H7N9 Vaccine After Priming With Inactivated Influenza A/H7N7 Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine H7N9 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H7N9 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 11 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.