An Open Label Phase 2 Study of Denintuzumab Mafodotin (SGN-CD19A) in Combination With RCHOP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone) or RCHP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone) Compared With RCHOP Alone as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) or Follicular Lymphoma (FL) Grade 3b
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denintuzumab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 05 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 26 Jul 2016 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, this trial is expected to start in 2016.