An Open Label Phase 2 Study of Denintuzumab Mafodotin (SGN-CD19A) in Combination With RCHOP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone) or RCHP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, and Prednisone) Compared With RCHOP Alone as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) or Follicular Lymphoma (FL) Grade 3b
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denintuzumab mafodotin (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 30 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 30 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.