A Phase I Dose Escalation Open Label Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of MAGE A10ᶜ⁷⁹⁶T in Subjects With Stage IIIb or Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MAGE A-10 TCR-transduced lymphocytes (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Adaptimmune
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to an Adaptimmune media release, as of May 18, 2017, 2 subjects have been enrolled in the study.