A Double-blinded, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose (SAD) and Multiple Ascending Dose (MAD) Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of TD-1473 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TD 1473 (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal disorders; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Theravance Biopharma
- 17 Feb 2017 Results published in a Theravance Biopharma media release.
- 17 Feb 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, results from the study were presented the 12th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO).
- 13 Feb 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 12th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organization (ECCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History