A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of SGN-CD19B in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SGN CD19B (Primary)
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported, as reported by Seattle Genetics media release .
- 04 Nov 2015 New trial record
- 29 Oct 2015 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, the company has submitted an investigational new drug (IND) application to the US FDA for SGN-CD19B. This trial is expected to start in the first half of 2016.