A Pilot, Safety and Feasibility Trial of Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (ATG), Pegylated Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (GCSF), Low Dose Interleukin-2 (IL-2), Etanercept and Exenatide in the Treatment of New Onset Type 1 Diabetes
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Etanercept (Primary) ; Exenatide (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DIPIT
- 22 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.