A Phase I Study of a p53MVA Vaccine in Combination With Pembrolizumab
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MVA-p53 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.