A Phase 1/2 Trial of CV301 in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Therapy Versus Anti-PD-1 Therapy Alone in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CV 301 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAGNI-lung-01
- Sponsors Bavarian Nordic
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Bavarian Nordic media release, phase II results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2018.
- 21 Sep 2017 Primary drug has changed from nivolumab to Pembrolizumab,time frame for the assesment of primary end point has also changed from 10 years to 5 years and planned number of patients changed from 160 to 200
- 21 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 200.