An Open-Label, Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, and Tumor Response of Oraxol and Its Comparability to IV Taxol or Generic IV Paclitaxel in Subjects With Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Athenex
- 17 Nov 2016 Last Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Nov 2015 New trial record