Treating neovascular age-related Macular Degeneration with Aflibercept: a pilot 24 month, multi- centre randomized controlled trial comparing Standard Care with an individualised Treat and Extend regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MATE
- 18 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 30 Sep 2016.
- 05 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by United Kingdom ClinicalResearch Network record.
- 04 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.