Phase I Study of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Patients With Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Relapsed/Refractory or Disseminated Malignant Neoplasm
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; Hodgkin's disease; Kaposi's sarcoma; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 36 to 39.
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Nov 2015 New trial record