Phase I Dose-Escalation Bioavailability Study of Oral Triapine in Combination With Concurrent Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer (LACC) and Vulvar Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OCX 191 (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to drug supply issues.
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 64.