Characterization of Patients Following Acute Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) and Safety and Effectiveness of Dabigatran Etexilate (DE) in the Treatment and Secondary Prevention of Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in Comparison to Vitamin K Antagonist (VKA) in Routine Clinical Practice - RE-COVERY DVT/PE
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-COVERY DVT/PE
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 17 Nov 2016 Trial design presented in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.