A Phase 1, Dose-Finding Study of Folotyn (Pralatrexate Injection) Plus Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine, and Prednisone (CHOP) in Patients With Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Peripheral T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Interim results (n=22) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Nov 2015 Study design changed from parallel to single group assignment, number of treatment arms changed from 6 to 1, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.